latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2 members blocking all my images

Home Forums Community Forum s2 members blocking all my images

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 3rd, 2012 at 6:31 am #33285

S2 members is blocking all of my images. They can only be viewed when I’m logged in as the admin.

I tried using different browsers and the images couldn’t be viewed (access denied). The funny thing is, once I logged in as the admin, the pics were visable. Then when I logged out, they were still visable. I have no idea whether they are visable now to the public or not.

Weird huh.. Any ideas as to what could be going on?

http://www.3in1sports.nl/

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Dec 3rd, 2012 at 10:35 am #33308
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Florence,

The login-logout result may be caused by the problem explained in this article: Knowledge Base » Don't mix www and without

Also, are those images protected by s2Member? Are they in the s2member-files folder? If so then this is to be expected.

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Dec 3rd, 2012 at 6:19 pm #33384

Wow. Did not know that. Thanks! I will take a look at this stuff tomorrow, I want to go to bed now. Thank you so much for your time

Posted: Monday Dec 3rd, 2012 at 10:28 pm #33408
Eduan
Username: Eduan

No problem, it might also be the cause of your other problem. Let’s hope it fixes everything. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.