latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 not going to Login/Welcome page

Home Forums Community Forum S2 not going to Login/Welcome page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 9:03 pm #4705

Instead, I am taken to wp-admin after login. What’s wrong? I am setting up a site for a client, but I have to know that it will work.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 2:18 pm #4759
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Are you signing in as the admin? In my experience, no matter what the re-direct is set for, the admin always is re-directed to the back end admin screen.

Are you allowing users to edit their profiles using the standard wordpress profile page? That might be another reason it’s re-directing there.

However, if you are logging in as a user and the Welcome page is set correctly, there shouldn’t be an issue.

Dave

Posted: Sunday Feb 12th, 2012 at 10:48 am #4880

That was it, David. Thank you. Now I need to figure out to have upgrading member returned back to my main home page after paying instead of to wp-login.

Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 9:50 pm #4980
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

You might look into using this hook:

ws_plugin__s2member_after_paypal_return

I haven’t tested it, and that’s assuming you mean after they paid via paypal… lol!

A simple wp_redirect() hook should do the trick I would think.

Dave

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.