latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 Tracking Pixels for Affiliate Program

Home Forums Community Forum S2 Tracking Pixels for Affiliate Program

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Tony Brown 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 12th, 2013 at 6:24 pm #51840
Tony Brown
Username: tonybrown

Hi,

I need to verify whether or not S2 allows us to have more than one tracking pixel for an affiliate program such as iDevAffiliate.

I actually need to have the capability of having 2 tracking pixels in order to pull off the commission structure that will work for me.

The support at iDevAffiliate told me to verify with you whether or not S2 has this capability.

Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 13th, 2013 at 4:39 am #51870
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

Sure. s2Member allows you to set up an unlimited number of tracking pixels here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Tracking

Posted: Thursday Jun 13th, 2013 at 1:19 pm #51893
Tony Brown
Username: tonybrown

Thank you very much for confirming!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.