latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member access manipuliation

Home Forums Community Forum s2member access manipuliation

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  felipe isaza 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 28th, 2012 at 4:35 pm #6686

Hello,
i created 2 members in s2member under general options, Level#0 = Basic Member and Level#1 = Premium Members for i have a free subscriber and a paid membership option only.
I have set for s2member to force these members upon registration.

My issue is i dont know where to manipulate access for each membership. I m in need of allowing to add posts for the free subscribers to anywhere on the site except on the main page or main page slider.
And allowing the paid membership to post videos anywhere on the site including main page and slider.

can someone please assist?
thanks

Felipe

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.