latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2member and cdn77

Home Forums Community Forum S2member and cdn77

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday May 19th, 2013 at 11:41 am #50199
simi mov
Username: simi

Hi!

I would like to know if s2member has a problem with me using Amazon S3 for files storage, and CDN 77 ( something like Amazon Cloudfront) for content delivery. Are there link protection problems?

I would like to upload the files to S3 (large files), and then use CDN77 (because it’s cheaper) for faster delivery. So I thought about it like this: I setup Download Options for Amazon S3 alone, and then point CDN77 to have the origin files at my bucket. Would there be protection problems, or problems of any kind?

CDN77 says on their site that thay support having the origin files at S3. I just want to know if there would be a problem with s2member.

Could you help with an advice? I am sort of a newbie. I would apreciate it.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 7:34 pm #50496
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Simi,

s2Member doesn’t support or mention CDN 77, however it’s worth a shot if you think it would work.

Just integrate it and if it works, it works, if it doesn’t, it doesn’t.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.