latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2member and Event Manager Integration

Home Forums Community Forum S2member and Event Manager Integration

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Bruce Lewin 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 6th, 2012 at 11:08 am #21225
Ben Boo
Username: benboo

Is there a way to integrate S2member with another WordPress plug-in – Event Manager? When we set up event registration, we let paid members register for free, while charging non-members for a fee. Can the verification of membership status be done automatically?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 6th, 2012 at 1:42 pm #21244

I would like the answer to this as well.

Posted: Saturday Sep 29th, 2012 at 2:59 pm #26962

Ben Boo, I too am looking to implement S2member and event manager with the same kind of requirements that you mention.

I see that there is no reply here on this forum, but I wonder whether you went ahead and whether you got them to work together?

Thanks

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 4:44 am #27394
Bruce Lewin
Username: 3ruce

It’s possible to do this out of the box, depending on the settings of each plugin… the key is to only allow registered users to book events in Events Manager and then show them to the registration form/s2 signup options to go make it happen…

Posted: Tuesday Oct 9th, 2012 at 12:55 am #27844
Ben Boo

Bruce, can you be more specific how it can be done? It is fine to only allow registered users to book events. Are you suggesting to set up two separate events, a free one for members and another one with fee for non-members?

Thanks.

Posted: Tuesday Oct 9th, 2012 at 2:56 am #27847
Bruce Lewin

Hi Ben Boo, I think I did it via the following in Booking Options

“Allow guest bookings?” = No
“Display login form?” = Yes

I also set the following in General Options

“Enable No-User Booking Mode?” = No

Does that help?

Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 1:44 am #28192
Ben Boo

I selected the options you suggested, but I couldn’t find how to have different prices for event registration. Do I need to create separate events?

Thanks.

Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 2:57 am #28195
Bruce Lewin

I think you set prices on a per event basis when you create it for the first time… for Event Manager support, the best place is to go to the wordpress support forum.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.