latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2Member and Multisite

Home Forums Community Forum s2Member and Multisite

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 15th, 2012 at 4:40 pm #25442
Steve G
Username: steveg

I have a main site and several subsites. Users can register but they can’t create their own blog/subsite. When a user registers or upgrades their membership, is their membership level automatically “propagated” (i.e., the same on the main site and all the subsites)?

Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Sep 16th, 2012 at 8:15 am #25479

Hi Steve.

The default WP multisite doesn’t share the users between blogs in the network, as far as I understand it, so s2Member is not tested that way.

s2Member levels are WP roles, though, so if you find a way to share users with the same role between blogs in the network, then I guess the s2Member user level would propagate.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.