latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2member and OptimizePress integration

Home Forums Community Forum S2member and OptimizePress integration

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 3:13 am #52711
Inoxys
Username: Inoxys

Hi,

I just bought s2MemberPro and I would like to verify something.

I currently have a frontal blog/site. I’m currently building my elearning platform for members only based on S2member. These two installations have the same theme to offer the same experience to my customers. Only the color of the theme is different. I want to keep my theme, so I can’t use OptimizePress for these installations but I need OptimizePress to make a launch funnel.

Here is what I plan to do next and let me know if I’m on the right path.

I will make a launch funnel on a dedicated installation of OptimizePress. The “add to cart” button will have to redirect the prospect to the “payment page” (or “sale page”, I don’t know where to make the junction) of my S2member elearning platform. The prospect will pay via ClickBank system (that’s why I had to buy S2Member pro) and he will get the right S2Member membership level to get access to my modules of courses. I want the workflow to be fluent for the prospect.

Is that what you would do if you were in the same situation? Or is there a better, simpler or cheaper way?

Sincerly
Florent

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 6:33 am #52733

Yeah, you could do something like that, although you could save a step for the customer, having the ClickBank button outside the one with s2Member using this hack: Knowledge Base » ClickBank buttons outside the site with s2Member

So he’d click the button and instead of going to another page to then click the order button, he’d go straight to CB to checkout.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.