latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2Member and – please delete topic

Home Forums Community Forum S2Member and – please delete topic

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 4th, 2013 at 4:34 am #43685
BoMember
Username: BoMember

—-topic is solved, nothing to learn for others, please remove topic—-

Hi everyone!

I use the latest version of S2member Pro (130221) and the latest version of Post Snippets (2.2.1). After the recommendation on this forum of adding a line of code to change role/ccap manually, I added to following code to the page ‘Example’:

// if ccap is not available, add it
if (!current_user_can('access_s2member_ccap_example1')) {
$user8 = new WP_User($user_id8); 
$user8->add_cap('access_s2member_ccap_example1'); }

// sent e-mail if someone arrives on this page
$user_id8 = get_current_user_id( ); 
$to = 'example@example.com';
$subject = 'this is my subject line';
$message = 'this is my message';
wp_mail( $to, $subject, $message );

Now what happens is, if I arrive on a different page, say ‘Other’, the mail from the above code snippets is somehow sent again. And again and again if I keep refreshing the page.

After disabling all plugins except S2member, it keeps sending the mail after arriving at ‘Other’, so it looks like something S2member is caching somewhere. But I can’t find what’s going on. Can someone please help me out?

Thanks a lot!!!
BoMember

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 2:29 am #43833

Thanks for the update! I’m glad you could solve it. Let us know if you need anything else. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.