latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2Member and Simple Catch Pro compatibility

Home Forums Community Forum S2Member and Simple Catch Pro compatibility

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 4:12 am #49805
SDN Admin
Username: sdn

Hi,

I have a S2Member + BDpress based website and I installed the Simple Catch Pro Theme (http://catchthemes.com/themes/simple-catch-pro/).
Now the members page do not work anymore.
Could you help me figure out what to do to make it work again? It was working prefectly with the previous theme. I got in contact with catchthemes.com and they said that only getshopped.com could solve these issues.

The website is: service-design-network.org/sdn13

Hope to hear from you soon since we are just waiting for this to launch it.

Thanks in advance.

Mauricio Manhaes

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 3:22 am #49914

That sounds like a problem between the theme and BuddyPress. Did you ask over at buddypress.org? Although it sounds more like a problem with the theme than BP.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.