latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2Member bank option

Home Forums Community Forum S2Member bank option

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 6:07 pm #46636

Hello S2Member Community,
I intend to buy S2Member Premium but I wish to ask a question cause i didn’t found anywhere..

I wish users from all around the world to buy subscription on my site but not with paypal.
With Creditcard Or Bank Transfer…
I wish to make transactions to my bank account directly, not with Paypal… It is posible?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 6th, 2013 at 10:17 am #46757
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Adrian,

I’m afraid this is not possible with the current s2Member.

Banks aren’t supported, only payment gateways like PayPal, Authorize.net, Google Checkout etc. They pay to your banks through these payment gateways (at least PayPal allows that).

If you want to receive payments with your bank you’ll have to make sure that your bank is supported through all the countries where you want to accept payments from.

And also you’ll have to integrate it with s2Member. However we can’t provide any help with that. You can hire a freelancer to do this for you though at websites like elance.com, freelancer.com, jobs.wordpress.net etc.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.