latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member + buddypress – activation key??

Home Forums Community Forum s2member + buddypress – activation key??

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 15th, 2012 at 7:12 pm #25446

I just tested registering for my own website (www.bodyweightexerciseblog.com) and I got an email that gave me a registration link, but when I clicked the link, it did not work.

I was taken to the Buddypress activate page.

This is the first site I have used s2member and Buddypress on. Does this usually happen, or is there a step I am missing?

How would one go about turning off the activation code in Buddypress?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Sep 21st, 2012 at 2:48 pm #26071
Chris MB
Username: chrismb

Exactly the same issue here. Quite annoying. Did you manage to resolve it?

Posted: Friday Sep 21st, 2012 at 4:07 pm #26079

No resolution yet. I am going to the buddypress site today.

Would appreciate some guidance from s2member though.

Posted: Friday Sep 21st, 2012 at 6:16 pm #26085
Eduan
Username: Eduan

I’m afraid I don’t have any experience with BuddyPress, if you’re not a paid member then you can’t really expect any answers from s2Member.

Right now the best chance you have are the BuddyPress forums, your wit, or another user in this forum that has experience with BuddyPress. Or the support reps if you have the pro version, make sure to check the refund policy if you do decide to buy s2Member pro.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.