latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2member Client Web sites

Home Forums Community Forum S2member Client Web sites

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Paul Anderson 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 4th, 2012 at 7:04 am #10027

Hi All

I am interested in looking at word press sites that have effectively implemented the s2member plugin.

Is anyone able to response with some current sites?

Kind regards

Paul

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 4th, 2012 at 9:06 am #10033
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

This is the second request I’ve seen like this recently. I’m not at liberty to give that info out about my clients without their permission.

Though, I am curious as to what you expect to see by just having a list of websites. I doubt anyone would give you admin access. Could you enlighten me on how knowing that a site uses s2member would help you?

Thanks!

Dave

Posted: Wednesday Apr 4th, 2012 at 4:29 pm #10088

Hi Dave

Thanks for reading my forum request.

My request was to see public sites that have used s2member plugin so I can view. I do not want to see the administration section.

I have not see a list of client sites that people can visit to see it implemented and experience what it is like as a visitor.

It would be useful to see working implementations prior to making a decision to use the plugin.

Kind regards

Paul

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.