latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member compatible classroom plugin(s)

Home Forums Community Forum s2member compatible classroom plugin(s)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Buck 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 4:18 pm #35275
Buck
Username: stephenbuck415

Hi everyone.

I wanted to ask a general question to s2member users who offer training within their membership site. What plugin(s) do you use to create a classroom or learning environment?

I need to be able to offer an online testing environment. I’ve played around with Buddypress Courseware in the past but have encountered too many buggy problems with it (that may now be resolved), and have looked at a few others. However, I wanted to ask for what plugin(s) you use, and for your general feedback regarding their use with s2member.

Thanks,
Buck

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 7:20 am #35305

I uses a plugin called WP Survey And Quiz Tool and it works pretty well.

Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 4:54 pm #35365
Buck
Username: stephenbuck415

Hi Duncan.

That’s the plugin I was leaning towards using, thank you very much for your feedback.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.