latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member + DigitalDelivery?

Home Forums Community Forum s2member + DigitalDelivery?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:43 pm #26495
Sacha Greif
Username: sachag

DigitalDelivery (http://www.digitaldeliveryapp.com/) is a very useful app that helps you manage digital downloads and subscriptions. They already support PayPal, Stripe, Authorize, and other gateways.

I think it would be pretty cool if s2member worked with something like this. It would open the door to a lot more payment gateways, and help centralize subscription management in one place. The advantage is that you wouldn’t need to write any payment gateway-specific code, only integrate once with DigitalDelivery.

Alternatively, assuming I wanted to implement that myself, is there a guide somewhere on how to use the s2member API to do that?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 26th, 2012 at 7:45 am #26547

Hi Sasha.

Thanks for the heads up on that service! We are already looking at similar ones, but wasn’t aware of DigitalDelivery yet. I added it to the list to check it out when we work on that. :)

About integrating it yourself, you may want to look at how the files for the gateways that s2Member Pro adds. This post may also be helpful: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3154

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.