latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2member doesn't send login credentials

Home Forums Community Forum S2member doesn't send login credentials

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 1:59 pm #41040

I am integrating S2M with click bank. Test purchase goes through, I now receive confirmation of payment and congratulations notice with request to go log in. On log in/ sign up page once s2m asks for new person info (user name, first name, last name, email ) it takes info but does not send log in credentials or even send person to log in page). Any thought on how to adjust this.

It did initally work once a week ago. I have not changed anything. this just seemed to happen?

thanks, Robert Ridpath

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 9th, 2013 at 1:13 am #41246
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

On log in/ sign up page once s2m asks for new person info (user name, first name, last name, email ) it takes info but does not send log in credentials or even send person to log in page). Any thought on how to adjust this.

Are you saying that the User is taken to a blank page, or back to the registration page? What is happening when a User tries to register?

Also, are you able to create a User correctly when you are not being redirected here from Clickbank (e.g. are you able to create a user correctly by navigating to /wp-login.php?action=register in your installation?).

Based on what you have said, I suspect that this is a plugin conflict. Please try deactivating all plugins except s2Member, and reverting to a default WordPress theme, and see if you can then register correctly.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.