latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2member extensions marketplace (I need 2co)

Home Forums Community Forum S2member extensions marketplace (I need 2co)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Juan Pablo Villani 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 25th, 2013 at 12:28 pm #45664

Hi,

I need 2co integration for S2member…. i know you havent made yet an integration for 2checkout…. but… can you consider to make a marketplace of s2member extensions as Woocommerce?

It would be better than paying a freelance developer or wait until you made the integration for the pro plugin.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 10:26 am #45763
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Juan,

I’m afraid this is not in the plans for the current generation of s2Member. I don’t know about future plans, but the next generation of s2Member will have a much simpler API to add new payment gateways.

The best solution right now is to not use 2Checkout, or to pay a freelancer to integrate it for you. Or you can wait this year, in which the next generation of s2Member is going to be released.

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 10:32 am #45765

Thanks Eduan.

When do you estimate the new generation of S2member will be released? (at least aproximate months?) So I can consider of paying right now for a developer or waiting for that release…. because sure… with a new version i should pay the developer again to adapt the development!

Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.