latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member integration with Office Auto Pilot

Home Forums Community Forum s2member integration with Office Auto Pilot

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Lee Wallis 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 5th, 2013 at 2:34 am #59147
Lee Wallis
Username: lithium

Hi all,

Has anyone ever managed to integrate s2Member Pro with Office Auto Pilot, so that once someone becomes a customer (makes a purchase through s2member) they are added to your list on Office Auto Pilot?

I’m not much of a developer, but I’ve been reading about API’s on s2member and I have a feeling it might be possible using the “Payment Notification URLs” which can be found under “API / Notifications”.

Can someone let me know if I’m on the right track here?

I’m assuming that Office Auto Pilot will be able to provide an “API URL” of some sort, for example:

http://www.officeautopilot.com/api.php?email=xxxx&first_name=xxxx&last_name=xxxx&list_id=xxxx&etc...

And what i’ll need to do is replace the “xxxx” on each variable with the relevant s2member replacement codes (i.e. %%first_name%%).

Am I on the right lines here?

Thanks guys

Lee

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.