latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2Member login issues

Home Forums Community Forum S2Member login issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  León 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 18th, 2012 at 8:31 pm #11174
kinga kbk
Username: kbalassa

Hi,

I am already a paid member under the username hfintelligence. i recently changed my password and forgot it. That would not be a problem if your Forgot Password link would work. I don’t get any emails from you regarding the password reset, or what ever that email is supposed to say. So at this point, I have no way of getting to my account.

Also, I know that somebody else has mentioned this before, but I never got any email notifications about the support forums that I follow. Your reply to that person was to check her spam filter, which she did not have. I have the same issue – I get no emails from you what so ever. there are not in my spam, not in any other folder. But the worrying part is that I don’t get the Forgot Password email either – which is concerning.

Can you please reset the hfintelligence account and send me a notification on the password reset?

Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 3:00 pm #11285
León
Username: Jaleo

Hey There,

I could recommend you to check your Spam Folder on your E-Mail account, it might have automaticaly re-directed it there.

Hope This Helps :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.