latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2Member > Mailchimp stopped working

Home Forums Community Forum s2Member > Mailchimp stopped working

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 23rd, 2013 at 2:58 am #48153

Since setting up s2Member, our link to Mailchimp has stopped working. Specifically when we add a member to s2Member that member is no longer showing up in Mailchimp even though API checks out. The only change we’ve made is to update our version of s2Member.

(I’m working as part of a team and am not sure of Mailchimp end of things but can make suggestions to team member.)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 23rd, 2013 at 8:17 am #48179

Did you test creating an account in WordPress the way a user would, to see if you were added to MailChimp? Do you get the subscription confirmation email? Did you confirm the subscription and do you still not show up in the MC list?

Have you verified that your s2Member-MailChimp integration is still configured correctly? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› MailChimp®[/hilite]

Do you have logging enabled? What does the MailChimp log say? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› Logging Configuration[/hilite]

Could you try these? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Posted: Wednesday Apr 24th, 2013 at 12:23 pm #48293

Thanks Cristian – I’ll pass this along to our Mailchimp guy. I know that
we did the following:

> Did you test creating an account in WordPress the way a user would, to see if you were added to MailChimp?

But did not get the subscription confirmation email.

We also checked our API and checked it against our MailChimp account and it was fine

I checked out Log Files and they were disabled. But I have enabled it now. Shall I add another test user?

Thx!

Posted: Thursday Apr 25th, 2013 at 7:18 am #48341

Yes, please. With logging enabled, run your tests and see what gets logged there.

Did you try these? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Posted: Monday May 6th, 2013 at 12:51 pm #49272

Thanks – I had tried testing the plugins, but did it again and found the problem!

Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 2:08 am #49349

Great! Thanks for the update. :)

What was it?

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 4:01 pm #49858

It was the evil plugins of course! Thanks so much for all your prompt replies, it has made using s2member worthwhile.

Posted: Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 4:32 am #49928

lol cool :)

What plugin was it? Just curious.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.