latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2Member Menu Button Missing from Admin Menu

Home Forums Community Forum S2Member Menu Button Missing from Admin Menu

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 10th, 2012 at 6:43 pm #13159

I have spent a lot of time watching videos on how to do different things with S2Member and have noticed that I am completely missing the S2Member Menu Button that is present in your tutorial videos. I have been unable to create pro forms, I think because of this. Any ideas on how to get the menu button back?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 6:19 am #13187

Hi Justus.

Yeah, that’s odd. What’s that Hostme entry at the bottom? I don’t see it in the plugins list.

Did you try changing the theme to the default one as a test? Sometimes the theme, although for the front, does affect the admin side.

Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 2:27 pm #13215

Cristian,

Hostme was the theme I was using. I purchased it from themeforest, however apparently it is incompatible with s2member. I purchased a similar theme called quickhost (also) from themeforest and it works as expected. Thanks for your help.

Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 8:07 pm #13239

I’m glad you could sort it out. Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.