latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member not loading

Home Forums Community Forum s2member not loading

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013 at 5:56 am #40841

I am in the process of setting up s2members and it no longer allows me to get in. If I click any of the buttons in the control panel it just keeps loading but nothing appears. It hangs in other words.

Anybody any idea?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 6th, 2013 at 11:02 pm #40970
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there (would you mind giving me a name to refer you by? ;-)),

Could you please try these common troubleshooting tips as a first step: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 1:28 am #41015

Eduan,

Thanks for the answer. I suppose it might have been my ISP or something, as the next morning it was working again all by itself. Sorry about that.

Posted: Friday Feb 8th, 2013 at 9:25 pm #41234
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad the problem was solved. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.