latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2Member not sending trial info to Clickbank

Home Forums Community Forum S2Member not sending trial info to Clickbank

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Oct 27th, 2013 at 3:12 am #60657
John Larsen
Username: smmrlnd

I have successfully configured S2 Member Pro as well as ClickBank.

ClickBank is able to test & verify the connection to my installation.

I’ve generated a recurring ClickBank button that specifically matches the recurring product I have in ClickBank, including a free 30 day trial period.

When I execute a test order, I am taken to ClickBank where I’m asked to complete the payment information. I use the ClickBank testing credit card to complete the transaction.

The transaction completes just fine. S2 Member Pro processes everything and sends out welcome Emails, etc.

So, with all that good news out of the way, here’s the problem. During the order process, the free trial period is not being reflected.

Instead of a free trial, ClickBank is asking for the “initial payment” of a specified $ amount. It also shows “future payments” but never indicates the free trial that has been specified both in the button creation as well as within ClickBank itself.

I’ve reviewed the log and I can’t seem to find a variable being passed to ClickBank that would tell it to trigger a free trial period.

I appreciate any help on this. I’ve searched the Forms, the Knowledge Base, etc. but couldn’t find a specific answer to this particular issue.

Thanks for your help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Oct 27th, 2013 at 5:34 am #60658

Could you send me your site info so I can review the integration? s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Thanks!

Posted: Sunday Oct 27th, 2013 at 6:55 pm #60671
John Larsen
Username: smmrlnd

Hi, I would be happy to. But I need to set up a user account for you tied to an Email because our system sends a security token as a part of the login process…

Posted: Wednesday Oct 30th, 2013 at 8:16 am #60758

You can use this email: cristian@websharks-inc.com

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.