latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member option menu changes

Home Forums Community Forum s2member option menu changes

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 12:14 pm #45054
Hardi Hamdin
Username: gnomacx

Hello,

I’m currently having problem with the appearances of the option menu of s2member.

As you know that the default option menu would be like this:

While, in my case, the menu had become like below:

I’ve tried to deactivate all plugins but it doesn’t work. I’ve also cleared the browser cache, still no changes. I’m currently using OptimizePress Theme. there was no problem with this theme earlier.

Please help and advise.

Thank You.

Hardi

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 7:15 pm #45083
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Hardi,

This is a problem caused by something JavaScript. Normally it’s other plugins or the theme but since that doesn’t seem to be the case right now.

Could you please make sure you have JavaScript enabled?

If it is enabled could you please try running s2Member on a clean installation of WordPress (a freshly installed version in other words).

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 9:10 pm #45094
Hardi Hamdin
Username: gnomacx

Dear Eduan,

Thank you for your response.

I forgot to mention that the screenshot above was taken based on different domain that I have. So, the issue of Java Enable does not apply.

I believe if I run s2member on a clean installation, it wouldn’t be a problem, because the other domain was okay.

However, I’ve created more than 20 pages on the website with ‘problematic’ option menu. I do not want to recreate the pages and installing the plugins including other settings that have been made. I just want to make sure that, the menu back to normal because it made me easier to do the s2member setting rather than scrolling down the whole thing.

Please help and advise.

Thank You

Hardi

Posted: Wednesday Mar 20th, 2013 at 8:32 pm #45264
Eduan
Username: Eduan

If you can run it in a clean installation, and it works, then it means that either your theme, another plugin, or something else that’s not there by default is causing the problem.

Could you please try all of these common troubleshooting tips, even those that you have already tried, just in case:
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.