latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2Member Print2PDF Conflict

Home Forums Community Forum S2Member Print2PDF Conflict

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Robert Wideman 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 23rd, 2013 at 5:18 pm #61319

I seem to have a plugin conflict between S2Member and Print2PDF with the Email Configuration Settings. The error message that displays is:

New User Email Configuration

Conflict warning: You have another theme or plugin installed that is preventing s2Member from controlling this aspect of your installation. When the pluggable function wp_new_user_notification() is handled by another plugin, it’s not possible for s2Member to allow customization of New User Emails. This is NOT a major issue. In fact, in some cases, it might be desirable. That being said, if you DO want to use s2Member’s customization of New User Emails, you will need to deactivate one plugin at a time until this conflict warning goes away.

When I disable Print2PDF the error message disappears. What can I do to resolve this issue and use continue to use both plugins?

Thanks,

Robert

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.