latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member Pro compatible banner system?

Home Forums Community Forum s2member Pro compatible banner system?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 8:56 am #45737

Hello folks,
we’ve just bought s2member Pro and it rocks, great work. What we actually are also looking for is a banner system which could integrate with s2member payments. We’ve just wondered if it could be possible to have a banner system which allows our buddypress premium members (the one who pay for premium access) to buy banners inside our website and show them, by rotation, all around the site? What would be best is if it’s possible to add the payments for banner to their s2member Level >= 1 monthly/yearly/etc bill. Do you think something is possible in some way?
Thanks for support/ideas,

I.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 10:52 pm #45834
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

What would be best is if it’s possible to add the payments for banner to their s2member Level >= 1 monthly/yearly/etc bill. Do you think something is possible in some way?

Unfortunately I can’t think of any way that you would use s2Member to handle this. s2Member currently does not support the ability to track multiple subscriptions at a time, so any upgrade that a User does will be put in with their subscription to your site. This is probably not what you’d want.

I’d recommend creating a completely separate process for paying for running your banners. s2Member passes the correct IPN URL in every transaction, so you can change your PayPal IPN URL for your new process, and s2Member should work just fine.

Posted: Wednesday Mar 27th, 2013 at 1:25 pm #45881

Thanks Bruce, got the concept. Can you advice some good banner system which allows single BP users to submit their banners? Thanks

Posted: Wednesday Mar 27th, 2013 at 4:31 pm #45908
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks Bruce, got the concept. Can you advice some good banner system which allows single BP users to submit their banners? Thanks

I don’t have one to personally recommend, but I found this one after a quick search:

http://codecanyon.net/item/banner-manager-pro/2561323

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.