latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2member pro discount code

Home Forums Community Forum S2member pro discount code

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 18th, 2013 at 5:31 am #53599

Hi,

could you please explain me how I can get the discount for S2member pro working I saw on your Facebook page?

I can’t see on where to put the discount code at checkout http://www.s2memberdiscount.com.

I would like to purchase the pro version with a discount.

Thanks a lot

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 24th, 2013 at 1:52 am #53943
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I’m very sorry for the delay in response. We missed this thread over the weekend.

could you please explain me how I can get the discount for S2member pro working I saw on your Facebook page?

We currently do not have any active coupon codes. All of the codes that we had listed are now expired, and so we turned off our coupon code field. Sorry about that.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.