latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

[fixed]

Home Forums Community Forum [fixed]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 7th, 2013 at 5:31 pm #53091
o2xav
Username: o2Xav

EDIT:

I finaly found out that pro forms can work with express checkout in my case, and it seems to work, so even if the paypal button is frightening, i will go with that for now, until i find a better solution.

Is there any way to “theme” the paypal button?
Thanks.
=======================================================================
Hi,

I bought s2member pro with great expectations, unfortunately, i only met disappointment.
I bought it to use the paypal pro form because i absolutely needed that kind of system for my non-profit organisation’s website, too many people are scared of the paypal “buttons”.

And after 4 days of setting everything up (yes, i’m not a pro dev…), on the final test, i received that Error “#10565. Merchant country unsupported”.
I did not read anywhere on this site that pro forms are ONLY available in the US.
Such a waste of time…
So finally i decided to go with Authorize.net, and….. bazinga! Authorize.net is not compatible with my country (france) either, i have to use another cybersource gateway (another authorize.net product) which is not compatible with S2member pro forms.

I understand that it is not your fault that paypal and authorize.net will not cover all countries, but i did not see any kind of warning before buying this premium product, that if i was outside the list of supported countries, my purchase would be totaly worthless.

So yes, for me, the product does not work as advertised, at all.

The product has been uninstalled and deleted from my website.

Thank you for reading

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 9th, 2013 at 5:36 am #53166
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

Sorry for the delay in response.

Is there any way to “theme” the paypal button?

With s2Member’s PayPal payment buttons, yes. You can change the image that’s displayed with the image attribute.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)

However, with PayPal Pro Forms, you can’t. It’s PayPal Policy that if you’re using a Pro Form then you must have the PayPal logo as the button image.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.