latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member Pro Form JS Validation Modification

Home Forums Community Forum s2member Pro Form JS Validation Modification

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 10:41 pm #13111

Hi All,

I searched around google and s2member forums and docs. But I couldn’t find anything similar.

I would like to modify the s2member pro form javascript.

My client hates Alert based pop ups and wanted the validation errors in a modal box. I am sure other developers or customers already gone through this problem and I would like someone to point me how I can do this?

Kindest Regards,

RGAT

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 10th, 2012 at 8:53 pm #13167

Please help me.

Posted: Thursday May 10th, 2012 at 11:17 pm #13170

Hi Randy.

I’m not familiar with JavaScript, but someone that is should be able to customize it. The code is not encrypted and you’re free to customize your installation.

You can start with the file [hilite mono]s2member/includes/s2member.js[/hilite] although, if I’m not mistaken, the one actually used in the s2member-min.js one, but it’s quite unreadable since it’s minimized for speed.

I hope that helps.

In the future it’ll be simpler to customize these, but that release is not ready yet. We’re working on improving the pro-forms to make them easier to customized things like this.

Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 7:26 pm #13233

Thanks

Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 8:18 pm #13244

No problem. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.