latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2Member Pro – Level #0 role missing

Home Forums Community Forum s2Member Pro – Level #0 role missing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 11th, 2012 at 8:28 pm #7875
Victor Font
Username: vfontjr

I thought I had followed all of the instructions correctly for installing s2member Pro, but for some reason the Subscriber Level #0 role is missing. It never got created.

This is a WPMU blog only site with six domains that I own. The current domain I am working is http://victorfont.com/. I’m offering free WordPress video training to users after they register. All I want is to register them as Level#0 users but the Level #0 role does not exist. After a sucessful registration, they are set as subscribers, the WP default role.

Can someone help me and explain what I did incorrectly?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:23 pm #7878
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Victor, thanks for your inquiry.

You said that users that register for free are becoming WordPress subscribers, is that correct?

If so then this is expected behavior, the s2Member level 0 is WordPress’ subscriber, it’s the same role, just under a different name.

Hope this clears any confusion. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.