latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2Member Pro Login Widget – Edit Profile

Home Forums Community Forum s2Member Pro Login Widget – Edit Profile

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday May 26th, 2013 at 11:14 am #50655
Buck
Username: stephenbuck415

The s2Member Pro login widget has a field titled Edit Profile with a default code of automatic.

%%automatic%%

I’m using Buddypress on WPMU and would like that link to open to the users Buddypress profile rather than the s2Member default pop-up menu.

Is there a code I can insert in that area to open to the Buddypress profile?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Buck. Reason: typo. changed my account to edit profile

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 26th, 2013 at 11:44 am #50657
Buck
Username: stephenbuck415

I was able to add

<a href="<?php bp_loggedinuser_link() ?>">Edit My Profile</a>

to the Additional XHTML/PHP Code area, and the link I added works fine, but I’d like to keep it a bit simpler than that if possible by just adding something into the Edit Profile field…

Posted: Tuesday May 28th, 2013 at 11:00 pm #50780
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

Sorry for the delay in response.

You can use PHP to change the edit profile link to this automatically by using the ws_plugin__s2member_pro_login_widget_options filter. s2Member uses the my_profile_url array key. You can change it to the link you used in your second reply like this:

<?php
add_filter('ws_plugin__s2member_pro_login_widget_options', 's2hack_change_url_dynamically', 10, 1);

function s2hack_change_url_dynamically($options = array()) {
	$options['my_profile_url'] = bp_loggedinuser_link();
	return $options;
}
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.