latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2Member Pro not working

Home Forums Community Forum S2Member Pro not working

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 17th, 2012 at 9:55 am #5487

I have updated to s2Member 3 and have added the pro files – but nothing is working with the pro files and my membership sign in has disappeared.

Have I missed something obvious.

My PayPal Pro forms has gone – so when I go to the restricted area I get this message:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register=“1” level=“1” ccaps=”” desc=“FMS Mem­ber — sign up for free.” custom=“fms-products.org” tp=“0” tt=“D” captcha=“clean” /]

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 17th, 2012 at 10:13 am #5488
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Could you please try reinstalling following the instruction here:
http://www.s2member.com/pro/#!s2_tab_jump=s2-pro-install-update

Because this sounds pretty much like a corrupt file problem.

Please tell us how it goes. :)

Posted: Friday Feb 17th, 2012 at 1:08 pm #5514

Sorted – I realised that I had downloaded the latest version, but as I had the old version in my download file it added a number at the end, which I assumed was the correct names of the file. Renaming the files correctly viz ftp and everything is working – doh!

Posted: Friday Feb 17th, 2012 at 2:45 pm #5519

I installed the update today and it crashed my site. Internal Server Error on all pages. WP v 3.3.1.

Posted: Friday Feb 17th, 2012 at 2:47 pm #5520
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Thanks for the follow-up.

Glad you figured it out. :)

Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 4:58 pm #5728
Staff Member

@Stephen Webb

I installed the update today and it crashed my site. Internal Server Error on all pages. WP v 3.3.1.

Are you running Apache v1.x? Please upgrade to s2Member v120219 or higher.
See: http://www.s2member.com/changelog/#s2-changes-v120219

Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 5:02 pm #5731

Are you running Apache v1.x? Please upgrade to s2Member v120219 or higher.

Upgrading to vBaleted! resolved my issue.

Seriously, that update trashed my site. Had to restore from backup. Very irresponsible IMO and I will no longer be using your plugin.

Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 3:19 am #6079
Staff Member

Hi there. Thanks for following up with us.
I’m sorry to hear that.

Upgrading to vBaleted! resolved my issue.

Sorry, what is vBaleted!?

For the benefit of other readers, please understand that Apache v2.0+ has been available since 2004. s2Member is not designed to run with older versions of Apache v1.x. The latest release of s2Member v120219 does make attempts to deal with older versions of Apache, but we still recommend that s2Member is run under Apache v2.0 or higher, or with another Apache-compatible web server, like LiteSpeed for instance.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.