latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member Pro – s2Member Level #0 missing

Home Forums Community Forum s2member Pro – s2Member Level #0 missing

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Victor Font 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 11th, 2012 at 9:26 pm #7877
Victor Font
Username: vfontjr

I thought I had followed all of the instructions correctly for installing s2member Pro, but for some reason the Subscriber Level #0 role is missing. It never got created.

This is a WPMU blog only site with six domains that I own. The current domain I am working is http://victorfont.com/. I’m offering free WordPress video training to users after they register. All I want is to register them as Level#0 users but the Level #0 role does not exist. After a sucessful registration, they are set as subscribers, the WP default role.

Can someone help me and explain what I did incorrectly?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.