latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2Member Pro script not loading

Home Forums Community Forum S2Member Pro script not loading

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 8th, 2012 at 4:48 pm #4495

I am using S2member Pro w/Authorize.net and on the purchase page I am getting the “start date” field. I posted on the old forum and was directed to contact my hosting company regarding mod_security issues.

My hosting company (Bluehost) had me create a new php.ini which I put in the root directory of the site and the S2Member file. They also told me they do not use mod_security at all.

Please help me figure out what is keeping my script from loading. I have already tried turning off all plugins but the problem still persists.

The site is question is: http://www.ospvideovault.com/

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 6:28 pm #4687
Staff Member

Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry.

I just took a look at your site and I find that you
have some JavaScript errors in the Page with your Pro Form Shortcode for s2Member.

These errors are occurring because this file is failing to load properly.

403 Permission Denied:
http://www.ospvideovault.com/wp-content/plugins/s2member/s2member-o.php?ws_plugin__s2member_js_w_globals=1&qcABC=1&ver=111220-111220-4271877967

I would recommend that you contact BlueHost again and show this URL to them. They’ll need to correct whatever issue remains on the server so that this file will load successfully. If they’re not running mod_security, perhaps they’re running a similar application under a different name.

403 errors are definitely a server configuration issue. That’s a forbidden error, indicating your server is configured not to allow this file to load from it’s current location.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.