latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2Member Profile Fields

Home Forums Community Forum S2Member Profile Fields

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 19th, 2012 at 5:36 pm #32019
Core Love
Username: corelove

I am using the S2member Custom Profile fields for registration. I have one field that requires people to have a unique entry for that field.

Is there a way to do this so the system will check to ensure there are no duplicate entries?

Thank you,

Core

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Nov 20th, 2012 at 9:15 am #32086
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Core,

I’m afraid that if you create the field yourself you will need to configure the form in order for it to check if it already exists or not.

If you’re checking for the email or username then that is already checked by WordPress if I’m not mistaken, so you can check if you can achieve the same with your field.

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Nov 20th, 2012 at 8:27 pm #32175

Hi Core.

No, s2Member doesn’t have a check for unique values in custom profile fields. I have added that to our list of feature requests.

If you need to do that, you’ll have to customize the code that validates the pro-form (browser and server side).

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.