latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

[s2Member-Profile /]

Home Forums Community Forum [s2Member-Profile /]

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  zhiling zou 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 11th, 2012 at 2:00 pm #4820
rpvp
Username: rpvp

If I select Yes for “Redirect Members away from the Default Profile Panel?” and place that shortcode on that page, it turns the login welcome into a profile page. I don’t want the login welcome to be a profile page, so how do I allow them to edit their profile — where can I place that code? I’m using the sidebar login widget.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 15th, 2012 at 8:06 am #5219

I believe this shortcode [ s2Member-Profile / ] is what places your user profile. It can be placed on any page, and as long as you are setting this page as your login welcome page, it should show up. “Redirect Members away from the Default Profile Panel?” basically means user won’t go to the wordpress back end to edit their profile. Making sure they wouldn’t tamper with your configuration, or whatever that you are worried about…

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.