latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2Member – S3/Cloudfront – JW6 PLAYLIST ? ?

Home Forums Community Forum s2Member – S3/Cloudfront – JW6 PLAYLIST ? ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 17th, 2013 at 12:40 pm #47680

I now have the Pro version of JW Player 6 Plugin for WordPress working nicely with s2Member, which I have successfully integrated with S3/Cloudfront.

What I would like to do next is create secure playlists.

I have created playlists by bringing in media via the Media Library, but I don’t know how to do it with the coding necessary for s2Member protection (and access to my S3/Cloudfront distro).

Can you help me with this please?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 17th, 2013 at 11:55 pm #47736
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

s2Member’s JW Player Shortcodes don’t currently support playlists, but JW Player does. You can find info on playlists here:

http://www.longtailvideo.com/support/jw-player/28842/working-with-playlists/

And you can find information on integrating JW Player with s2Member’s video URLs here, at the bottom of the panel:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Download Options -› JW Player® & RTMP Protocol Examples

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.