latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2Member unable to verify $_Server["HTTP"]

Home Forums Community Forum s2Member unable to verify $_Server["HTTP"]

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 7:31 pm #56304

Hi all. I’ve seen some of the posts in there regarding the same error, but I haven’ found a solution. After upgrading to the most current version of S2, I get this now on the checkout page:

S2Member unable to verify $_SERVER[“HTTP”]

Here’s my shortcode:

[s2Member-Pro-ClickBank-Button cbp="3" cbskin="" cbfid="" cbur="" cbf="auto" level="2" ccaps="" desc="Fanpage Connect Pro Plugin for WordPress" custom="www.fanpageconnect.com" tp="0" tt="D" rp="1" rt="L" rr="0" image="default" output="anchor" /]

I’m actually using my own buy button, so I’m copying the purchase link post-shortcode, which looks like this:

http://3.fbmarketer.pay.clickbank.net/?cbskin&cbfid&cbur&cbf&s2_invoice=2&s2_p1&s2_p3&s2_desc=Fanpage+Connect+Pro+Plugin+for+WordPress&s2_custom=www.fanpageconnect.com&s2_customer_ip=xx.xx.xx.xx&s2_referencing=1&_s2member_sig=1377040680-f6cec7828f93cf90a016d5efb7fb739b

I’m trimming off the IP and the member_sig, which was working fine in the earlier version. Is the IP and member_sig all of a sudden critical?

Also, is there a way to use the button shortcode like:

[s2Member-Pro-ClickBank-Button ...][/s2Member-Pro-ClickBank-Button] so it can just add the anchor tag? Man, that’d be nice.

Thanks for any help in advacne!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 21st, 2013 at 6:46 am #56329
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member
@pfriedl

I’m actually using my own buy button, so I’m copying the purchase link post-shortcode, which looks like this:

This is the problem. You need to use an s2Member Shortcode to make this.

@pfriedl

[s2Member-Pro-ClickBank-Button ...][/s2Member-Pro-ClickBank-Button] so it can just add the anchor tag? Man, that’d be nice.

You can change the image that shows up for the button with the image Shortcode Attribute documented here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained) -› image

Here’s a screenshot of that specific attribute’s section:

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Bruce.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.