latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2Members FREE doesn't work, why buy Pro?

Home Forums Community Forum s2Members FREE doesn't work, why buy Pro?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 10:19 pm #13110

I have received NO support in community forums, so i am posting here.

Greetings. I’m a recent subscriber to your free product. I’m evaluating before purchase of the Pro version.

I’ve recently installed s2Membership onto my site (http://blogpeoria.com) I hope to turn this site into a PAYING citizen journalism site.

I intend to give all posts with a citizen journalism tilt the Tag called “Members.” Now, I’ve set up the s2Membership so that all posts with the Tag “Members” is off limits to anyone who is not a paid subscribing member. But when I log out, then log back in, I see all posts that have been Tagged “Members”.

I do not know how else to describe it. It just isn’t working.

Can y9ou give me some hints or tips for what to check? Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 10th, 2012 at 1:25 am #13121

Hi William.

Please watch this video and let me know if it helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.