latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2Memeber can't verify my website

Home Forums Community Forum s2Memeber can't verify my website

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Prolet 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 1:38 am #50981
Prolet
Username: vesta

Hi,
Thanks again for your great plugin!

I’d like my website to be verified by s2M as it was before few months.
But now I’m unable to make the badge green :)
I followed all instructions about security keys,loggs and restrictions, server configurations.
I’ve red all posts in the forum and I’m still unable to find where the problem is.

Is there some option to use your magic knowledge again and you to help me, please?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Prolet

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 8:31 am #51039
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

It sounds like you lost your validation when s2Member changed its policy on logging recently.

See: s2Member® Unified Changelog » v130404

Make sure you have logging disabled, and that your /s2member-logs/ directory is empty, except for the .htaccess file.

Posted: Saturday Jun 1st, 2013 at 4:51 am #51121
Prolet
Username: vesta

Bruce,

Now I’m a proud owner of a verified website :)

And this is thanks to you!

Bless you!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.