latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2MemPro Installation Internal Server Error

Home Forums Community Forum S2MemPro Installation Internal Server Error

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 5:29 pm #40512
Flyn Penoyer
Username: flyn68

I unzipped S2member-pro.zip to my desktop and then used fileZilla upload the directory to the wordpress plugin directory… immediately I received an internal server error! What do I do next???

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 at 3:56 am #40538
Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this important issue.

Please submit a Dashboard login privately and we’ll run diagnostics for you.
See: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013 at 4:23 am #40827
Staff Member

Details received. Thank you!

I’m sorry, I was unable to reproduce this on your installation. It appears that you’re running the latest release of s2Member® Pro. Did you resolve this already? If so, what was the issue please? Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013 at 10:08 am #40859
Flyn Penoyer
Username: flyn68

I updated to the newest version plugin that came out yesterday and then re-installed S2MemPro and it worked. So whatever bug was fixed by the new plugin was the trick. Thanks for looking!

Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 5:40 pm #41079
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

It sounds like maybe there was an incomplete upload, or a corrupted file.
I’m not aware of any bugs in the previous release that would have caused this.

If this happens again (or to anyone else), the best course of action is to run s2Member’s Server Scanner, which will verify that your installation of s2Member® is full and complete (still intact after upload to your server). In other words, it makes sure that no files were left behind, and that all files were uploaded properly.

You can download the s2Member Server Scanner here:
http://www.s2member.com/r/server-check-tool/
Unzip, and upload the file to your server. Then open the file in a browser to run the scan.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.