latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s3 video only shows up on pc and not mobile

Home Forums Community Forum s3 video only shows up on pc and not mobile

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Adam J. Botha 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 18th, 2013 at 1:12 pm #47794
Adam J. Botha
Username: adamj

Hi everyone,

I’ve been playing around with S2member for about a week now. Seems to be what I’ve been looking for. However, if I cannot get this to work, it would be of no value to me.

Overview:
I have uploaded a selection of videos (mp4) to Amazon AWS services. Strangely the videos gets only streamed to my pc and not on my mobile device. (iPad)
Oh, it only worked on my pc after I added the tags to the shortcode.
Example:

[s2Stream player="jwplayer-v6-rtmp" player_path="/jwplayer/jwplayer.js" player_width="640" player_height="480" file_download="H264-640x480-iPad-mp4-PSP.mp4" /]

Then I uploaded the same videos to YouTube (just to verify that the videos work) and as it turns out, everything worked for both pc and mobiles. This is obviously not secure and not what I want.

Have also contacted the theme provider but they referred me back to the plugin vendor with this issue.

I thought that this theme “inFocus” would work without any hassle because S2member is also using it for their theme.

We’ll, if anybody know what I should do…

Thank you in advance,
AJ

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 19th, 2013 at 5:25 am #47860
Adam J. Botha
Username: adamj

Anyone out there interested to help me out?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.