latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S3/CDN/JW Player not working

Home Forums Community Forum S3/CDN/JW Player not working

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Florian Boehm 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 9th, 2012 at 6:20 pm #18711

Hi, I’ve been struggling for the last two days with my new WordPress installation and trying to get JW Player to play back my S3-hosted videos.

I’m using S2Member (free version currently) and I have set up my S3/CDN accounts (streaming and download distros are active). The relevant settings in S2Member/Wordpress are set up: Amazon CDN (bucket, access key and secret access key) and Amazon CloudFront CDN (key pair ID, cloud front private key).
I’ve installed Raw HTML and Exec-PHP and JW Player directly through WordPress. JW player is configured to have sXXXXXXXXX.cloudfront.net/cfx/st as the streamer and provider rtmp.

When I attempt to edit a post and use the upload function > external media > paste the URL of my file in the S3 bucket (the file is permitted to be shared and direct access works) > select JW player with RTMP settings I get a video which just loads and loads and loads, but is never ready to be played (currently a 400kb 5sec color bar video).

Shortcode: [jwplayer config=”vod” mediaid=”244″]

Any suggestions or ideas as to what I might be missing?

Link: http://s220658513.onlinehome.us/?page_id=81 Thanks for reading!!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.