latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Sandbox works, but not Live PayPal

Home Forums Community Forum Sandbox works, but not Live PayPal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 12:37 pm #45796

This is not a problem with the plugin itself, but I’m at a lost as to how to fix it.

I just had someone purchase a membership while logged into their account. Their money came through to our paypal account, but their membership was never upgraded. I waited over an hour to see it change.

I’ve had this problem with Event Espresso as well. However, most of our classes we’re free, so it was never a “big” problem. I also thought it was fixed because when I used Sandbox mode, everything was fine!

But everything works in Sandbox mode. Payments complete, registrations complete, memberships update instantly!

I’m going to go ahead and think this is a Server thing and I would love to know what I can ask my host to do (it’s a local host) in order to make this work.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 27th, 2013 at 9:18 am #45863

Hi Lee.

What do your log entries for these transactions say? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› s2Member® Log Viewer[/hilite]

When you turned Sandbox off in s2Member, did you also change the API, IPN, PDT credentials to your live account ones?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.