latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

search users customized fields

Home Forums Community Forum search users customized fields

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 7th, 2012 at 2:10 pm #4385

Hey Guys! Great changes to this site!

I’m new to s2 Member and enjoying it. Doing well coding it also, but want to set up a “member directory” to search users by custom fields. I want to search using a pull down menu for the custom field of business category. And I’ve gotten as far as installing custom fields and they are working perfectly to collect the information into the wordpress database.

Now I’m trying to use the “members list” wp-plugin to create my search page. Currently it is pulling results from the custom field. However I’m having trouble confguring the Mark-up in Members List because array %value% can not be specified as you mentioned ( “globbed together into one serialized array, stored with key wp_s2member_custom_fields.”)

I’ve read this http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15658&hilit=design+flaw.

Since the post is rather old, I thought you may have newer suggestions for me.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 8th, 2012 at 7:06 am #4446
Staff Member

Technical support question, not Pre-Sale (wrong forum).

Moving this thread into Community Forum so you have a chance to receive assistance from other site owners. If you’d like priority support from s2Member®, please re-post this topic in our Customer Support Forum and we’ll take a closer look for you.

For further details, please read our Support Policy.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.