latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

second license

Home Forums Community Forum second license

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 1:59 pm #28579

I purchased a pro license for another site and now want to purchase another pro license.
but when I try to check out, it says “nothing to upgrade.”

do I need to set up a new account?? or can I upgrade to the multi-site license now?

I’d hate to pay $69 for the original license and then another $129 for the multi-site license… when I should have gotten the latter in the first place. now what?

thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 3:55 pm #28585
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Pirco,

If you want to register a new site under a different name then you need a new account. If you want to have multi-site license now then you would upgrade, check on your account page, you should find something about upgrading. You would only need to pay the difference BTW.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 4:41 pm #28590

ok thanks. found the upgrade to multisite license.

Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 6:45 pm #28600
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Excellent! Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.