latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Secure file upload on multisite

Home Forums Community Forum Secure file upload on multisite

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 2nd, 2013 at 7:08 am #35963
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

I know the secure upload plug-in was written by a user not s2Member but I was wondering if anyone has got this working with multisite?

I have a client that wants to upload and share passworded content & photos and I was hoping to use s2Member and the Secure File Uploader plugin but it doesn’t recognise I have s2Member installed on sub sites…

My suggested method was going to be to get the client to use the secure upload button then insert a gallery on to the s2Member secured page…

Any ideas!?

Cheers & Happy New Year!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 3:05 am #36063

Happy New Year, Epix. :)

I’d contact the developer of the Secure File Uploader plugin and ask him about multisite support. Have you tried that?

Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 4:19 am #36075
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

No but only because they state on there website it was done on the cheap and probably needs improvement – suggests there not particularly interested in supporting it but I’ll give it a go!!

Cheers!

Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 4:34 am #36081

Okay. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.