latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Secure forms available?

Home Forums Community Forum Secure forms available?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Annika Nordin 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 16th, 2013 at 4:07 am #37706
Annika Nordin
Username: anweb

Hi,
For the first I tried several time to buy s2Member but you don’t accept my Greek card. But I will try with something else.

Before that I would like to know if its possible to make a form secure for only the admin to see where customers need to put sensitive information. Maybe I’m thinking wrong but I thought if I make a page with a form who is in the secure file folder it would be protected even if it’s send by mail to me?

Thanks,
anweb

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 17th, 2013 at 2:38 am #37855
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry.

Before that I would like to know if its possible to make a form secure for only the admin to see where customers need to put sensitive information. Maybe I’m thinking wrong but I thought if I make a page with a form who is in the secure file folder it would be protected even if it’s send by mail to me?

This is definitely possible, but is not a feature of s2Member. You may want to try something like Contact Form 7 to set this up. You can set up protections on a page like this just like any other WordPress page.

See: Knowledge Base » A Basic Guide to Protecting Content With s2Member®

Posted: Thursday Jan 17th, 2013 at 3:07 am #37861
Annika Nordin

Thanks for you answer, I have formbuilders it’ just the security part I want to know about. So if I on a wp page build a form and put a S2member security level for it. Is it then safe if the clients login and fill in the form and send it so only the receiver can see the information?

Thanks,
annika

Posted: Thursday Jan 17th, 2013 at 3:55 am #37865
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up.

Thanks for you answer, I have formbuilders it’ just the security part I want to know about. So if I on a wp page build a form and put a S2member security level for it. Is it then safe if the clients login and fill in the form and send it so only the receiver can see the information?

The security of the email that is sent is not something that s2Member controls. s2Member can only control whether the user can access the form or not. Everything past that is controlled by your other plugin.

Does that make sense?

Posted: Thursday Jan 17th, 2013 at 3:58 am #37866
Annika Nordin

Thank you, I got it
annika

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.