latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Security Badge stopped appearing on my site?

Home Forums Community Forum Security Badge stopped appearing on my site?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 29th, 2013 at 2:14 pm #46077
John Blais
Username: jonkanoo

I installed S2member four months ago and set up Security badges and all worked well with the badges showing up and the security check dates showing a current date. No significant changes have been made to the site in the last month yet this past week my S2 Security badge is no longer showing up on any of my pages.

When I check for security I get a 1 from S2Member and everything seems to be in order, but no badges. I tried resetting the short code and different versions of the badge but still no joy

Any solutions known out there?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 30th, 2013 at 11:13 am #46141
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello John,

Could you please try all of these common troubleshooting tips and see if any of them fix it?:
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.