latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Security Badge won't verify

Home Forums Community Forum Security Badge won't verify

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Faith Deeter 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 13th, 2012 at 11:14 am #21877
Faith Deeter
Username: Faith

Hi,
I have read the help topics and have reviewed many of the steps but I am confused by a couple of them…

1. Where is the wp-config file located? My account is hosted at GoDaddy so I called them and have been attempting to load the security key into the page on their server. Is that the correct page or does it live somewhere on wordpress and if so, where?

2. When the directions say that the user name and password should not match… should it the same user name and password we use to log into our s2member site or is this username and password different than that one? GoDaddy already has something loaded into the username and password area… so I think this step is ok.

3. In attempting to paste the security key code into the wp-config page, where does it go exactly? There is so much code on that page, I have no idea where to put it and the places I have tried have not worked. Can someone please give a specific example?

As far as I can tell, I’ve done all the rest of the install correctly. I have generated the security key, have the API set to yes, have the Brute Force set to 5, and also have the Unique IP set to 5… I can’t think of what else to try.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated…

THANK YOU!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.